.NET Software Developer
We are currently looking for .NET DEVELOPER for one of our clients (located in Brussels – easy to access). Constantly growing, this company is a Global leader in its industry. Thanks to their succes, they are building a new team in order to reinforce the exisitng teams. That’s why we’re looking for an experienced and talented .NET developer.
As a .NET Developer:
- You will be responsible of translating requirements into high quality code.
- You will create innovative and high-quality technical solutions and architecture that will be delivered with an Agile approach.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features.
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team dedicated to specific projects and products.
- .NET, .NET Core, C#, ASP.NET, Git – SCRUM methodologies
As a .NET Developer you have/are:
- A Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge in .NET Development
- experience with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core in micro-services
- Strong knowledge in C#
- Experience with SVN/Git, Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA
- Familiar with test driven development and have practical experience with it.
- Experience in an AGILE environment (SCRUM). Sensitive to the agile methodology.
- French and/or Dutch native speaker and excellent commands in English.
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement.
- Curious about the high-level vision of a project
- Agile mindset (such as SCRUM)
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team and not scared to challenge the requirements based on your expertise.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
- Attractive & Competitive salary with a full package
- Continuous new projects and trainings on new technologies
- Gain knowledge while working with Senior Developers in a friendly atmosphere
- Flexible hours & homeworking (up to 2 days per week)
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume.