Senior Java Developer
Our client is one of the main banks in Belgium (located in Brussels). They would like to reinforce their Software Development Team. That’s why we’re looking for an experienced and talented Java developer.
Context & Responsibilities
For the development of their applications, we are currently looking for a Senior Java Developer. As a Java developer, you should be able to be quickly integrated in an existing team and to be able to work on multiple projects in parallel. You will be responsible to develop new functionalities and to maintain the existing applications for the different department.
As a Senior Java Developer:
- You have a Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent experience.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in Java/J2EE
- You have a strong experience with one of these: Spring, Hibernate or Maven
- You have experience with Oracle databases
- You are familiar with Eclipse, Git, SVN, Jenkins
- You are familiar with Unix or Linux environment
- You have experience in an AGILE environment (SCRUM). Sensitive to the agile methodology
- You speak French or Dutch and you have excellent commands in English
- Experience in Big Data and banking sector is a plus
- You are a team player, flexible and proactive
- Startdate: 02/06/2020
- Location Brussels
- Duration : undetermined/undefined
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume.