Senior PHP Software Developer
Our client offers to SMEs innovative high-tech solutions!
As a PHP Developer:
- You will deliver secure, robust and scalable applications that fulfill customer's needs
- You will participate in the whole process from the idea to production
- You will share technical and business knowledge across the team and the company
- You will contribute directly to the design and implement ongoing improvements
As a PHP Developer you have/are:
- A Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent experience
- Min. 5 years of experience in software development and system design
- Experience working with Microservices architectures
- Experience in Laravel, Vue.Js, AWS architecture and TDD methodology are considered as a plus
- MySQL, SQL-based relational databases
- Git and Gitflow experience
- Knowledge about setting up and using a devOps frameworks
- Experience in implementation of unit test and integration test frameworks and knowledge in related frameworks and technologies
- Improving continuously the process and the code
- French native speaker and good commands in English.
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement.
- Curious about the high-level vision of a project
- Agile mindset (such as SCRUM)
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team and not scared to challenge the requirements based on your expertise.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume.