Experienced .NET Developer
Our client is a world leader in innovative restorative and esthetic dental solutions, providing dental professionals with state-of-the-art evidence-based root-to-tooth solutions, including dental implants, all-ceramic crowns, bridges and laminates, guided surgery planning, scanners and biomaterials. They want to shape the innovation and the industry.
The global center of Software Development of our client, located in Mechelen, is a world leader in innovative software solutions for the dental profession. They investigate, develop, maintain and support innovative software solutions for clinicians and dental technicians. Their software solutions create intuitive workflows for image acquisition, diagnostics, treatment planning, prosthetic CAD/CAM and dental team collaboration in order to treat patients better.
- Combine web and backend development.
- Work in a highly agile environment with focus on quality, ownership and teamwork. We believe in peer-reviews.
- Work on innovative web and backend applications which will be used by dentists and dental surgeons worldwide.
- Work on both new features as well as continuously improving existing applications.
- You will work cross-functional with functional analysts, software testers and other software developers.
Beyond the roles: Agile teams are cross-functional. All required disciplines are represented in the team (analysis, development, testing, … ). However, although team members have a primary role representing a discipline, they are expected to take on other roles and contribute to other disciplines whenever it helps towards reaching the sprint goal.
As a .NET Developer you have/are:
- You have a Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields.
- You have a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience.
- You have, preferably, experience in designing and developing complex commercial software applications as a Software Developer
- You are proficient with .NET and Angular. Knowledge of Java is an asset.
- You are open minded to work cross-technology (.NET vs Java).
- Knowledge of Hibernate, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, REST API, WCF Services.
- Experience as a teamlead is an asset.
- You have an intellectual curiosity. Regardless of your background, you will encounter new technologies and problem domains in our environment.
- You are a strong problem-solver and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
- You have a strong desire to learn.
- Lack of ego: team-first mentality.
- You are fluent in English
- Their work environment is informal, collaborative and supportive of individual growth in talent and leadership.
- An internationally oriented working atmosphere.
- Focus on continuous learning: internal, external and on-line seminars, attending international conferences.
- A clear onboarding process.
- A challenging leading edge and inspiring working environment which makes a contribution to human health and human convenience.
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and reach out to:
Michael Van Keer