Java Application Support Engineer
As a software engineer, you monitor and optimize the daily IT processes of the company. You and your colleagues also develop new applications. An exciting job for a motivated Java expert!
Your responsibilities :
You take turns providing IT support to users and optimizing and developing Java applications:
• You perform daily monitoring of existing Java applications and ensure their proper functioning.
• You work with application managers to troubleshoot or proactively anticipate potential issues with existing applications to keep your work environment stable.
• You regularly take part in large-scale projects, in particular the development of new applications in Java (front & back end applications).
You work with great colleagues in a stimulating work environment equipped with the latest technologies.
• Knowledge and experience - Do you have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science and have experience with Web Services, SOAP, REST, EJB, JPA and JSF or are you interested in knowing these applications? So you are the right person for us. Ideally, you justify a first experience as a Java developer, but we also welcome beginners with open arms!
• Analytical skills and solution orientation - You immediately see the essence of a problem and can quickly formulate a suitable solution.
• Communication skills and customer orientation - You work easily with different profiles and personalities. You put the best interests of the end user first. You express your point of view and formulate a solution in a clear and constructive manner to all parties concerned.
• Language skills - As a French speaker you have excellent written and oral knowledge of Dutch and English. You are therefore able to easily collaborate with all your colleagues.
We offer you
• Stimulating work environment - You have the opportunity to implement the latest Java technologies in a publicly traded company and are surrounded by enthusiastic colleagues.
• Continuing education and development opportunities - A wide range of internal and external training offers you the opportunity to develop your skills.
• Attractive compensation - Your salary comes with various fringe benefits, such as meal vouchers and profit sharing.