Experienced .NET C# Backend Developer
Our client is one of the main utilities group in Belgium (located in Brussels). looking for an experienced .NET C# Backend developer to join the human resources ICT team
Do you want to work with the latest technologies?
Do you want to grow within a leading company?
Are you an experienced developer?
The objective of these teams is to supply services for a series HR related applications.
As a .NET C# Backend Developer:
• Cooperate with Technical Lead and Project Manager to produce functionalities.
• Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
• Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
• Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
• Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
• Propose Architectural improvements of existing products.
• Together with the Technical Architect participate in design phase of new products.
- ASP.NET MVC & WebApi, .Net Core & .Net 4.6, SqlServer, Entity Framework, Oracle, DDD
As a .NET C# Backend Developer you have/are:
• Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan
• Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality)
• Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
• Ability to communicate realistic predictions about the development work
• Ability to learn a complex business model
• Ability to communicate with business analysts for understanding the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
• Ability to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed.
• Ability to communicate in Dutch (spoken) or French (spoken) and English (spoken and written)
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume.