Senior (.NET) Back-End Developer
Our client (located in Antwerp) is a leader in their space in offering digital transformation solutions and creating state-of-the-art software for companies in Belgium . To sustain their continual growth, they would like to reinforce their Software Development Team. That’s why we’re looking for an experienced and talented Back-End developer.
You are a highly motivated, experienced Senior Back-end Developer, longing for growth in an ambitious organisation, where you can bring your excellent skills and your technological passion to the table.
An entrepreneurial climate in a high paced environment is where you feel at your best and where you contribute to finding new technical and mobile solutions. You take ownership, guide and inspire your team and interact closely with your CTO and in new and challenging projects. This way you assure we serve our end-users even better.
As a Back-End Developer:
- You will be responsible of translating requirements into high quality code.
- You will work with Development experts in an Agile environment.
- You will also be responsible of designing, building and maintaining high performance, reusable and reliable .NET code based on advanced libraries / frameworks. Also ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features.
- Among your responsibilities, you will also oversee outside data sources and APIs, Unit-test code for robustness, usability and general reliability and helping maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
- .NETcore, asp.net, web api, REST, asp.net mvc, sql server.
- Knowledge of azure and postgresql is very appreciated
Beyond the roles: Agile teams are cross-functional. All required disciplines are represented in the team (analysis, development, testing, … ). However, although team members have a primary role representing a discipline, they are expected to take on other roles and contribute to other disciplines whenever it helps towards reaching the sprint goal.
As a Senior Back-End Developer you have/are:
- A Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent experience and around 5 years of relevant experience
- A firm gras of programming fundamentals and architectures and are eager to share this knowledge or explain complex concepts with your team
- Strong knowledge of .Net and/or .NETcore
- Coding experience with RESTful APIs
- Familiar with test driven development and have practical experience with it.
- Experience in an AGILE environment. Sensitive to the agile methodology.
- You speak at least Dutch and English and are able to work in the Antwerp office twice a week.
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement.
- Curious about the high-level vision of a project
- Agile mindset (such as SCRUM)
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team and not scared to challenge the requirements based on your expertise.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
- You take on ownership and have the ability to inspire and lead your colleagues
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume to:
Michael Van Keer - Recruitment consultant at Spilberg