Frontend Developer (React.Js)
My client is a start-up active in the field of “civic tech” which aims to reinvent citizen engagement thanks to new technologies. Already present in France (HQ) and Belgium. The team is working to put its technological expertise at the service of social innovation. They are now expanding.
In this growth, we are currently looking for an experienced Frontend Developer.
As a Frontend Developer:
- You will participate in the development of their Responsive WebApp in React.js and contribute to their Backend. 80% frontend development & 20% backend development.
- You will challenge, implement and demonstrate the new features in collaboration with the other members of the agile team: CTO, Developers Front- and Back-, Product Manager, Product Designer.
- You will also participate in Code Reviews, to ensure the quality, maintainability of the code and knowledge sharing.
- You will analyze and correct anomalies, in order to guarantee a quality experience.
- You will monitor and improve the performance of the application in production.
As a Frontend Developer you have/are:
- A Bachelor / Master degree in Computer Science
- 2-5 years of professional experience
- Familiar with server-side languages such as Python or Ruby will be considered as a plus.
- Familiar with test driven development (TDD) and have practical experience with it.
- Experience in an AGILE environment (SCRUM). Sensitive to the agile methodology.
- Excellent commands in English. French is an asset.
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement.
- Curious about the high-level vision of a project
- Agile mindset
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team and not scared to challenge the requirements based on your expertise.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resu