Frontend Angular Developer – 6 months contract
We are currently looking for a Frontend Angular Developer for one of our clients that specialises in Software development with a specific focus on Semantic Technologies.
The front-end developer will build tools and applications that will leverage technologies across HTML, CSS, Angular. You will be working with our other team members but also in close contact with our customers, both in the private and public sectors.
As a Frontend Angular Developer:
- You will be responsible of translating requirements into high quality code.
- You will create scalable, fault tolerant, resilient web applications
- You will nsure that all developed applications are extensively tested and sufficiently
- You will work closely with our team members but also with our customers to elaborate and
- You will define requirements, priorities and estimate timelines
- You will Quickly develop executable prototypes and iterate on ideas
- You will Tenaciously follow technology advancements relevant to our customers and
- You will propose integration and use
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features.
- Among your responsibilities, you will also oversee outside data sources and APIs, Unit-test code for robustness, usability and general reliability and helping maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
As a Frontend Angular Developer you have/are:
- A Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent experience
- Strong knowledge in Angular 8
- Experience with SVN/Git, Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA
- Familiar with Agile methodologies and principles
- Experience with Elasticsearch
- Experience working with Git/GitHub
- Familiar with D3.Js (is big asset)
- Excellent commands in English
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement.
- Agile mindset
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team and not scared to challenge the requirements based on your expertise.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume.