Talented and passionate PHP Developer
We are looking for an experienced PHP developer to join our client’s team. If you have excellent programming skills, a passion for quality improvement and innovation, we would like to meet you. You will also be responsible for working on high level web development, improve security procedures and workflow. Our client would like to reinforce their Software Development Team. That’s why we’re looking for an experienced and talented PHP developer.
As a PHP Developer:
- You will be responsible of translating requirements into high quality code.
- You will work with Development experts in an Agile environment.
- Writing clean, well designed & structured code for websites and applications
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases
- Contributing to all phases of the web development lifecycle
- 3rd level support for the application we build
- PHP 7, Symfony 4 or Laravel, MySQL, HTML/CSS, Git, Elasticsearch
As a PHP Developer you have/are:
- A Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent experience
- Experienced PHP developer, at least 3 years
- Strong knowledge of framework such as Symfony 3/4 or Laravel
- Familiar with front-end technologies (HTML, CSS) and/or frameworks (React, Angular, Vue)
- Familiar with Elasticsearch
- Familiar with unit and functional test
- Comfortable with Continuous Integration mechanisms
- You are fluent in French (written & spoken)
- Team player familiar with Agile project methodology
- You are fluent in French any other languages is considered as an asset.
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement.
- Curious about the high-level vision of a project
- Agile mindset
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team and not scared to challenge the requirements based on your expertise.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume.