Start date : Jan 2021 - End date : Dec 2021 - Possibility of extension
Our client is one of the main utilities group in Belgium (located in Brussels). looking for a Senior .NET C# developer with also some experience with web frameworks to join one of his Project Support and Maintenance teams.
Do you want to work with the latest technologies?
Do you want to grow within a leading company?
Are you an experienced developer?
The objective of these teams is to supply services for a series of critical core-applications. You will be involved in all aspects of the services, including bug finding and resolution, incident management, new development
As a Senior .NET C# - Full Stack Developer:
• Cooperate with other team members to provide business value.
• Implement new functionalities and maintain existing software.
• Testing (unit tests, integration tests).
• Collaborate with operations teams to deploy/configure the software.
• Realize support and maintenance service by helping in bug finding and resolution, incident management.
• Propose Architectural improvements of existing products.
• Together with the Technical Architect participate in design phase of new products.
- ASP.NET MVC & WebApi, Angular 8, WCF, .NET Core & .NET Framework 4.6, RabbitMQ or other messaging platforms, Visual Studio 2017 - Code
As a Senior .NET C# - Full Stack Developer you have/are :
• Develop well-crafted software by following industry best practices like continuous integration and unit testing.
• Ability to develop clean code with the .Net platform according to the coding conventions and rules. • Ability to do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics.
• Experience in maintaining complex software systems with a large codebase.
• Experience in working efficiently with legacy code.
• Affinity with the technical stack used by the team :
• Ability to communicate in Dutch (spoken) or French (spoken) and English (spoken and written).
• Ability to communicate with business analysts for understanding the specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation.
• Ability to communicate with technical lead to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be followed.
• Ability to work relatively independently following the priorities and timing of the release plan.
• Ability to work structured following the procedures (check-in, check-out, time sheet reporting, punctuality).
• Ability to work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture.
• Ability to learn a complex business model.
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume.