React Native Developer
My client is a start-up active in the field of “civic tech” which aims to reinvent citizen engagement thanks to new technologies. Already present in France (HQ) and Belgium. They are now expanding.
In this growth, we are currently looking for a React Native Developer.
For the developement of their long term mobile app, we are currently looking for a React Native Developer. As a React Native developer, you can build apps that feel truly native while using web technologies. You will take ownership of their mobile platform, building an impeccable user experience based on React Native.
They value qualities such as autonomy, professional discipline, the ability to work in a team, creativity and above all the desire to make things happen. Since the start, they have been rewarded multiple times!
Do you want to work on a product having a real impact on society and people?
Would you like to be part of meaningful projects, putting your technological expertise at the service of social innovation?
If what you have read so far, wakes up your interest? This is opportunity might bet he right one for you!
As a React Native Developer:
- You will take ownership of their mobile platform.
- You will have a strong focus on performance, stability and reliability
- You will make sure that the end user can use an esthetically pleasing, clean, stable and secure application.
- You will also participate in the development of their Responsive WebApp in React.js
- You will challenge, implement and demonstrate the new features in collaboration with the other members of the agile team: CTO, Developers Front- and Back-, Product Manager, Product Designer.
As a React Native Developer you have/are:
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- Strong experience working with React Native on production apps, with knowledge of existing standards and best practices.
- Have at least 3 years experience with mobile app development.
- Strong familiarity with mobile ecosystems.
- Good knowledge of common technologies such as GraphQL, JWT, ...
- You can work on the build pipeline for your application through Webpack and CI/CD tooling
- Familiar with test driven development (TDD) and have practical experience with it.
- Experience in an AGILE environment (SCRUM). Sensitive to the agile methodology.
- Excellent commands in English. French is an asset.
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement.
- Curious about the high-level vision of a project
- Agile mindset (such as SCRUM)
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team and not scared to challenge the requirements based on your expertise.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume.