Experienced Ruby on Rails Developer
Our client is a promising company, among the 100 startups to invest, a Civic Tech company currently expanding its activities in Europe, starting with Brussels.
As a Ruby on Rails Developer:
- You will be reporting to the CTO
- You will responsible of translating requirements into high quality code.
- You will participate in the development of their Backend in Ruby on Rails and will contribute to their Responsive WebApp in React.js.
- You will challenge, implement and demonstrate the new features in collaboration with the other members of the agile team: CTO, Developers Front- and Back-, Product Manager, Product Designer.
- You will participate in Code Reviews in good intelligence, to ensure the quality, maintainability of the code and knowledge sharing.
- You will analyze and correct anomalies, in order to guarantee a quality experience.
- You will monitor and improve the performance of the application in production, to support the growth of the company.
- You will be a force for proposals on solutions and technologies, with a view to continuous improvement and the pursuit of excellence.
As a Ruby on Rails Developer you have/are:
- A Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience
- An extensive experience in Ruby on Rails but you also like to work on the front end when you have the opportunity (React.Js).
- Already developed and maintained code in production with load and performance constraints.
- Convinced that eXtreme Programming practices (Code Review, Pair Programming, TDD, etc.) are essential.
- Excellent commands in French & English.
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement.
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team and not scared to challenge the requirements based on your expertise.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume.