Android Developer (Kotlin)
For one of our clients, we are currently looking for an experienced and talented Android Developer with a proven knowledge in Kotlin.
As an Android Developer :
- You will be responsible of translating requirements into high quality code.
- You will implement high quality code in an Agile, test-driven development environment.
- You will work on features and projects as assigned by Development Leads and product Managers.
- You will develop new features and will maintain the existing features.
- You will also be responsible of designing, building and maintaining high performance, reusable and reliable Kotlin code based for the Android platform.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features.
- Among your responsibilities, you will also oversee outside data sources and APIs, Unit-test code for robustness, usability and general reliability and helping maintain code quality, organization and automatization.
As an Android Developer you have/are:
- A Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in Android App development.
- Strong knowledge of Kotlin.
- Familiar with the different version of Android SDK and libraries.
- Coding experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with SVN/Git, Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA.
- Experience with Docker.
- Familiar with test driven development and have practical experience with it.
- Experience in an AGILE environment (SCRUM). Sensitive to the agile methodology.
- French and/or Dutch native speaker and excellent commands in English.
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- An awareness of app behavior and display differences across various device types.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement.
- Curious about the high-level vision of a project.
- Agile mindset (such as SCRUM).
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team and not scared to challenge the requirements based on your expertise.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest timeframe.
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume.