Our client is an integrator located in Brussels. In its constant growth, they would like to reinforce their Software team. That’s why we’re looking for an experienced Fullstack Engineer.
As a Fullstack Engineer:
- You will be dedicated to the data layer. You will join project-based polytechnic teams and will be involved in the construction of the data structures, data flows and presentation layer.
- You will also be involved into the creation of internal frameworks and libraries, to be used in projects or even sold as standalone products.
- You will be asked to take the lead on the implementation, feature per feature, and be directly in touch with the Project Manager.
- Python (Flask),
As a Fullstack Engineer you have experience in/knowledge of:
- Strong knowledge in any of the following databases: MySQL/MSSQL/PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience with one of the following front-end frameworks: ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS
- Experience in any other second programming language
- Experience in at least one extra Database
- Experience with Docker
- Sensitive to the agile methodology
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Curious about the high-level vision of a project
- Eager to work with other engineers on polytechnic and innovative solutions
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and technical challenges
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume.