Xamarin Mobile Developer
Our client is a cloud-based SaaS company located in Brussels. In its constant growth, they would like to reinforce their development team. That’s why we’re looking for an experienced Xamarin Mobile Developer.
As a Xamarin Mobile Developer you will:
Your work will focus on developing new features and you’ll be responsible for all aspects of them:
- Technical design and development
- Unit testing
- Deployment and maintainability
You will be solving exciting technical challenges around real-time updates, biometrics, etc., to ultimately shape the future of their industry. And, because your work is not only about writing code, you will be collaborating to solve complex issues and fix bugs.
- TypeScript, Angular and Redux for our front end
- Native mobile apps using Xamarin
- Node.js, Java and ColdFusion for our back-end applications
- REST APIs
- Git repositories for keeping our code safe
- MySQL for data storage, Redis for some cache, Apache Pulsar as the messaging system
- Bitrise for continuous integration
As a Xamarin Mobile Developer you have experience in/knowledge of:
- Strong knowledge in developing, releasing, and maintaining powerful and robust, yet elegant native applications
- Strong knowledge in Xamarin and .NET development
- Good experience with RESTful API’s and asynchronous web services
- Amazing debugging skills
- Attention to detail and technical competence
- Fluency in English (French or Dutch not required)
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team outside of IT.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and technical challenges
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume.