UX / UI Designer
Design visually appealing and user friendly (digital) interfaces for the new services of our mobile and online banking applications. As part of the Channel Design team, The UX / UI designer will help designing the external and internal channels of the bank (web and mobile apps, advisors interfaces) .
You will be responsible for turning concepts and ideas into high quality screens and components that are visually appealing and highly user friendly (online or on mobile). You will have an in depth knowledge of native guidelines . You will take customer experience, user needs, business needs, legal needs and technical feasibility into account when making wireframes /visual designs. You will work closely onsite with the product owner, the concept designer, the development team and the Channel Design team.
- Participate to ideation and requirements gathering workshops
- Participate to regular design/development meetings
- Support the design of wireframes or design the wireframes
- Support the design of clickable (high- and low- fidelity) prototypes
- Design key screens for web / mobile
- Depict navigational structures, sitemaps, flows and lay-out of screens of a multitude of use cases on different devices/resolutions.
- Create and/or ensure the styling of the brand
- Consult, understand and reuse existing interactive and visual components
- Create new visual and interactive components when needed
- Ensure visual and UX consistency
Process flows /high level customer journeys
Prototypes / Wireframes
- You have a Bachelor (or master) degree
- You have 3 years of experience / seniority in similar topics
- In depth understanding of native guidelines (Android material design). Knowledge of IOS human interface guidelines is a plus.
- In depth understanding of web technologies, HTML5.
- Proficient in industry-standard visual and graphic design tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Working experience with industry-standard user experience and front-end development tools (e.g. Invision, Zeplin and Abstract)
- Proven experience in translating high level needs and requirements into high-fidelity visuals.
- Well-rounded knowledge of design principles and techniques
- Proven and broad experience in process design (including requirement gathering, wireframing, prototyping, visual design)
- Familiar with accessibility and usability best practices
- Each CV must contain a link to the candidate’s portfolio
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, Self-motivated
- Feel for important details and how they fit with the overall picture
- Team player
- Good (written and verbal) communication and influencing skills
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to question and challenge
- Emotionally intelligent, self-aware, and receptive for feedback
- Willingness to learn new things and teach others what you know
Interested or curious to know more about this opportunity, do not hesitate longer and send me your profile and portfolio or contact me on the following number: +32 472 21 22 33.