PHP Web Developer
Our client has been rewarded as Best Place to work, Best Managed company and Enterprise of the year in 2018. In their constant and healthy growth they are currently reinforcing their teams. In this context, we are looking for a PHP Web Developer.
Reporting to the Web Manager, you will be part of the web development team (6 members) and responsible for the development of a brand new web application.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• Writing clean, well designed & structured code for websites and applications
• Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases
• Contributing to all phases of the web development lifecycle
• 3rd level support for the application we build
Your Profile & Skills:
• Experienced PHP developer, at least 3 years
• Interested in best practices and design patterns
• Strong knowledge of framework such as Symfony3 (Zend or Laravel is also good)
• Front-end experience is a plus (Vue.Js, Angular, …)
• Comfortable with Continuous Integration mechanisms
• Good knowledge of English (written & spoken)
• Team player familiar with Agile (scrum) project methodology
• Knowledge of Queuing system is a plus
• An interesting, challenging opportunity in a growing, dynamic company
• A job with much variation in terms of projects and technologies
• Being part of a growing team of developers
• A flexible working environement
Interested? Do not hesitate longer and apply immediately. You can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on +32.422.214.171.124.