Freelance PHP Developer - Symfony - Brussels
Our client has recently joined forces with a Big Data company to build a robust Influencer Relationship Management (IRM) SaaS platform and is now looking for a creative Senior/Medior PHP developer to join its IT team and build it with them.
The platform will help brands and agencies to manage their relationships with influencers, as well as measure and scale their influencer marketing initiatives.
This job will provide a great chance to experiment with emergent tools and concepts and develop innovative solutions that are at the forefront of the Digital Marketing industry. You will work on specific projects critical to the product success - switch projects as you and our fast-paced company grow and evolve.
You'll be involved with all aspects of our back-end systems including:
- Research into new tools and technologies, products/frameworks that could benefit the construction of our platform.
- Working on analysis, strategy, development, production, as well as contributing to the automation of deployments/configurations of code.
- Ingesting data from various social and web sources (APIs, web crawls, etc)
- General collaborative duties such as agile method project management and code reviews
- You know what it takes to build, administer and grow scalable applications
- You are a creative developer and problem solver
- You get the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up and are always ready to roll up your sleeves
- You are willing to work in a small team environment with great possibilities to make development decisions that affect the future success of our company.
Skills and Experience
- You have experience in object-oriented programming (PHP 7.x + JS)
- You have experience in Symfony 3-4, REST, PHPUnit, Behat, Composer, Git, MySQL...
- You think design patterns, SOLID, clean architecture.
- You love industry best practices (CI, TDD, PSR...).
- You are agile friendly (scrum,...) and you embrace change.
- You have an interest in open-source search engines such as Elasticsearch
- You have a strong interest in Big Data concept and technologies
What's in for you
- Working for a very nice startup (scale up)
- Having a direct impact on the product
- A fast-growing and very young atmosphere
If you are interested in this outstanding job opportunity or if you need more information regarding that role, send your resume to email@example.com or contact me on the +32 472 21 22 33.