Description de l’offre d’emploi
Our client is an international and high-growth high-tech company. They are providing embedded computer technology dedicated to the transportation industry. Having a presence worldwide, they are looking to reinforce their Belgian team. This is the reason why we are currently looking for an experienced and passionate .NET Developer.
You will be part of the internal R&D department. This department is responsible for the Development of embedded software for driver consoles, validators and board computers in public transport vehicles, Implementing AFC (Automated Fare Collection) and ITCS business logic, among all other things.
As a .NET Developer:
The application is written in .net . You will not only develop in .net, but you will think along with the other colleagues about the technical design and evolution and/or improvement of the system. The function is certainly not line work.
- You will design, implement and maintain a wide range of complex distributed solutions
- You will interact, communicate and provide support to a cross-international team
- You will work closely with developers, product owners and testers in an agile environment
- You will identify and suggest improvement opportunities
- You will share your knowledge with the team
As a . NET Developer you have/are:
- A Bachelor / Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in .NET Development
- Familiar with test driven development (TDD) and have practical experience with it.
- Experience with automated tests Eager to work in a cross-international team
- Experience with commercial software development
- Experience with building modular scalable production grade systems.
- Experience with OOP languages such as C#
- Experience in the following technologies: Entity Framework, Linq, IoC/DI, SQL Server, Oracle, NServiceBus
- Experience with SVN/Git, JIRA is a plus
- Excellent commands in English (French and/or Dutch is a plus)
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Curious about the high-level vision of a project
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team and not scared to challenge the requirements based on your expertise.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume.