Description de l’offre d’emploi
Lead UX/UI Designer
Our client develops and commercializes software, hardware and services for the transport industry.
This international Group is Europe’s leading player in High-end Fleet Management Systems for transport and logistics sector. We can consider them as the Google of FMS (Fleet Management Systems). For the Lead UX/UI Designer, this will be a Unique opportunity to build and to work on IoT product – very intuitive and very nice product to work on.
In their constant growth, they are currently looking to reinforce the Architecture Branch to work closely with the Product Manager and Product Owner
As a Lead UX/UI Designer:
- You will be the bridge between the offshore (designers), onshore (developers) teams and the Product manager & Owner.
- You will perform UX methods including user research, creation of personas, Information Architecture, usability testing, …
- You will create wireframes, visual mockups graphics, user workflows, and low and high-fidelity prototypes and create clean, visually consistent designs.
- You will also perform UI including the creation of interaction design and visual design.
- You will anticipate, gather, consolidate and evaluate requirements as well as technology trends in the world of UI/UX design
As a Lead UX/UI Designer you have/are:
- A Bachelor / Master degree or equivalent experience
- Several years of experience in UX and UI design
- Practitioner of design thinking and innovative methods, in-depth knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, XD, Illustrator or similar tools, experience with Figma is a plus
- A significant experience designing for web and mobile applications and you are familiar with the technology behind the design as well as understanding and appreciation of standard user interface design concepts and processes
- Expertise in designing native, hybrid and cross platform applications
- Excellent English communication skills, team player with international mindset, highly self-motivated and ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively across diverse audiences at various levels of our organization
- An attractive salary package (according to your experience)
- Company car & fuel card
- Meal vouchers
- Group insurance
- Medical insurance (including your family)
- Flexible working hours and home working
- Unique opportunity to join a Leader in its field
- Unique opportunity to build an IoT product
Interested or curious to know more about it?