Description de l’offre d’emploi
My client is a start-up active in the field of “civic tech” which aims to reinvent citizen engagement thanks to new technologies. Already present in France (HQ) and Belgium. They are now expanding.
In this growth, we are currently looking for a Fullstack Developer.
The team is working to put its technological expertise at the service of social innovation.
The founders recruit a wide variety of profiles (sales, growth hackers, administrators, developers, data scientists) who have in common the fact that they are passionate and united around a meaningful project. They value qualities such as autonomy, professional discipline, the ability to work in a team, creativity and above all the desire to make things happen. Since the start, they have been rewarded multiple times!
As a Fullstack Developer:
- You will participate in the development of their Responsive WebApp and contribute to their Backend development (60% frontend – 40% backend)
- You will challenge, implement and demonstrate the new features in collaboration with the other members of the agile team: CTO, Developers Front- and Back-, Product Manager, Product Designer.
- You will also participate in Code Reviews, to ensure the quality, maintainability of the code and knowledge sharing.
- You will analyze and correct anomalies, in order to guarantee a quality experience.
- You will monitor and improve the performance of the application in production.
As a Fullstack Developer you have/are:
- A Bachelor / Master degree in Computer Science
- 3-5 years of professional experience
- Familiar with backend development languages such as Java or Python.
- Familiar with test driven development (TDD) and have practical experience with it.
- Experience in an AGILE environment (SCRUM). Sensitive to the agile methodology.
- Excellent commands in English. French is an asset.
- Team player with a positive attitude that others trust and enjoy working with.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirement.
- Curious about the high-level vision of a project
- Agile mindset (such as SCRUM)
- Critical thinker who embraces their role as part of a larger team and not scared to challenge the requirements based on your expertise.
- Finding creative ways to solve problems and prototype in the shortest time frame
Interested or curious to know more about it? Do not hesitate longer and send your resume.